The Somali American Chamber is a growing network of businesses, non-profits, and individuals mobilizing to increase economic success of the Somali American community.
The Chamber proactively engages local, state, and national elected officials to advance the interests of our businesses. Our agenda is focused on fostering and maintaining a vibrant business climate nationwide where our members can thrive.
The Chamber hosts many educational, networking, and advocacy events across the year designed to bring value and a competitive edge in the marketplace for our members. We connect you to business opportunities, relationships, and knowledge to grow your business.
Chamber membership includes many opportunities to market and increase the footprint of our members. Whether it's online, in our newsletter, or print, the Chamber is committed to putting your company in front of as many people as possible. All our members also receive an premium listing in our online and printed business directory.
Business Membership Dues
- Business Size:1-2 employees $300
- Business Size:3-10 employees $400
- Business Size:11-50 employees $500
- Business Size:51-100 employees $750
- Business Size:101-250 employees $1,000
- >Business Size:251-500 employees $1,500
- Business Size:501+ employees $2,500
Other Membership Dues
- Student $50
- Individual $100
- Non-Profits: 1-10 employees $150
- Non-Profits: 10+ employees $300
- Educational Institutions $500
- Professional/Business Association $1000
- Government Agency $1000